UPDATE: We are unable to provide yard waste hauling services at this time as the City of Eau Claire’s Green Waste Facility is no longer accepting waste from businesses, including junk removal companies acting on behalf of county residents. We will update this page when / if that changes.
Yard Waste Removal Made Easy!
Piles of brush. Landscape rocks. Fences. Basketball hoops. Christmas lights. Swingsets. What do they all have in common? They’re all things in your yard, they’re all things that people hate having to deal with, and they’re all things that we can make disappear!
Unused swingset or basketball hoop? We’ll take it away.
Wait….even if it’s set in poured concrete? Yup. We can bust up the concrete and haul that off too.
How about the old fence behind it? Easy peasy. We’ll even take the wood or metal someplace where it can be recycled.
And the fallen tree that’s still half-attached to the stump? Have saw, will travel!
No matter how big and heavy it is, our yard waste removal pros will get it out of your life in an environmentally responsible manner. You don’t have to spend a lot of time preparing it either. If you have landscape rocks around your house and you want them cleared out, we’ll show up with shovels in hand.
Basically, look outside. If you have something* in your yard that you don’t want anymore, give us a call and we’ll make it disappear. Yard waste is difficult to price over the phone, but we’ll be happy to stop by and take a look at your project. We’ll give you a quote, and once you hire us we get the job done fast.
Call our junk removal pros today and get your yard waste problems solved!
* Not someone, something – we can’t get rid of that irritating ex boyfriend. Although if he’s holding a boom box over his head 80s-movie-style we’ll be happy to haul that off to Goodwill!
Getting Your Junk Removed Is Fast & Easy!
We make it easy to turn your junk into a distant memory. Whether you call us or use our online form, our junk removal pros will make the process quick & simple.
- Give us a call, or fill out our online form. We'll figure out what you have, and what it will take to get it out. In rare circumstances we may ask you to text / email us photos, or for large projects we may schedule a time to stop out and take a first-hand look.
- We'll quote you an exact price. This price will always be what you'll pay for the junk removal you requested - there are never any hidden fees or upcharges!
- If everything sounds good to you, we'll schedule a time to pick up your junk. We don't have to call you multiple times to make sure you'll be available - we agree up-front, and we keep our word.
- Before we arrive, if there are any items bolted to walls, appliances connected to gas lines / electric, or anything else that's otherwise secured we always appreciate it if you can un-bolt, disconnect, and generally make your junk ready for removal. If this isn't possible, our junk removal experts will handle it for you!
- At the time of your appointment, our junk removal professionals show up when we promised, in uniform, and ready to work.
- We load up everything we agreed. If you find more stuff you want us to haul while we're there, we'll either just take it (we're not going to charge you for a desk lamp!) or we'll give you an on-the-spot add-on price for whatever it is.
- You pay us the agreed-upon amount by cash or credit card (preferred!), or check (if necessary). You'll never pay more than what we quoted you.
- Your junk rides off into the sunset, never to be seen (by you at least!) ever again.