Residential Junk Removal Services
Our mission is to help you be junk-free. Whether it’s a single appliance or a whole house full of junk, we’ll take anything that we can legally and safely dispose of. Practically speaking, this means we haul everything except yard waste (as the waste disposal site doesn’t allow businesses), and hazardous chemicals.
Take a look at the huge list of stuff we take below, learn more about our complete junk removal services, and give us a call today to turn your pile of junk into a distant memory!
Commercial Junk Removal Services
Businesses accumulate junk in unique ways. Sometimes a business accumulates junk on a semi-regular schedule. Sometimes it’s a one-time “cleaning out the warehouse” project. Whether it’s one time or a recurring problem, we’re your one call for fast, friendly help.
Look at the wide variety of junk we haul, and give us a call for your next junk removal project. We’ll help you get your space cleared out so you can get back to doing what you do best – running your business!
Real Estate & Property Management Services
We know that abandoned junk is a huge problem for real estate professionals and property management companies. Our experienced pros can help by getting the junk out of your buildings so that peoples’ abandoned stuff doesn’t cost you the ability to make money from your property.
We haul all of the stuff below for real estate pros and property management companies, and provide full-service cleanouts as well. Give us a call today and get your property clean and clear!
We Haul It All!
Residential Junk Removal
- Air conditioners
- Basketball hoops
- Bed frames
- Box springs
- Cardboard recycling
- Carpeting & rugs
- Concrete & Brick
- Construction waste
- Couches & love seats
- Dumpster rental alternative
- Entertainment centers
- Exercise equipment
- Hot tubs
- Household trash
- Patio furniture
- Pool tables
- Scrap metal
- Swing Sets
- Tires and rubber
- Treated lumber
- Water heaters
- Construction materials
- Display cases
- Monitors and displays
- Office furniture
- Office cleanouts
- Printers/fax machines
- Property management services
- Realtor services
- Storage unit cleanouts
Getting Your Junk Removed Is Fast & Easy!
We make it easy to turn your junk into a distant memory. Whether you call us or use our online form, our junk removal pros will make the process quick & simple.
- Give us a call, or fill out our online form. We'll figure out what you have, and what it will take to get it out. In rare circumstances we may ask you to text / email us photos, or for large projects we may schedule a time to stop out and take a first-hand look.
- We'll quote you an exact price. This price will always be what you'll pay for the junk removal you requested - there are never any hidden fees or upcharges!
- If everything sounds good to you, we'll schedule a time to pick up your junk. We don't have to call you multiple times to make sure you'll be available - we agree up-front, and we keep our word.
- Before we arrive, if there are any items bolted to walls, appliances connected to gas lines / electric, or anything else that's otherwise secured we always appreciate it if you can un-bolt, disconnect, and generally make your junk ready for removal. If this isn't possible, our junk removal experts will handle it for you!
- At the time of your appointment, our junk removal professionals show up when we promised, in uniform, and ready to work.
- We load up everything we agreed. If you find more stuff you want us to haul while we're there, we'll either just take it (we're not going to charge you for a desk lamp!) or we'll give you an on-the-spot add-on price for whatever it is.
- You pay us the agreed-upon amount by cash or credit card (preferred!), or check (if necessary). You'll never pay more than what we quoted you.
- Your junk rides off into the sunset, never to be seen (by you at least!) ever again.
The fastest and best way to get a fast, free quote from us is to text us at (715) 333-3643 or click the button in the lower right hand corner of this site to open a live chat. If you prefer communicating via email, please use the form below.