Eau Claire Toilet Disposal Pricing
$50 per toilet
Prices are all-inclusive and include removal of the items from your home / property, finding a new home for them if possible, and recycling / disposing responsibly (including any associated fees) if not.
Toilet Disposal Made Easy!
Old, grunge-y toilets are no fun. They’re hard to clean, use way too much water, and might not even be comfortable to sit on anymore.
But when you get your shiny new one, you have an old one that you need to get rid of.
If you’re super-creative, you can go on the Internet and look up “craft projects with old toilets”. Turns out you can fill it with dirt and grow a flower bush – who knew?
If not, you can set it by the curb and hope somebody takes it.
Or you can give us a call, and we’ll make it disappear!
If you’re like most of our customers, odds are good that you have more than just a toilet to get rid of. We haul just about any kind of junk you’d have, so we encourage you to take a quick look around your place. We get a lot of toilets as part of construction projects – particularly bathroom and basement remodels – but we get them with basement junk and garage cleanouts too!
Whether it’s a single toilet or a complete basement remodel worth of junk, our junk removal professionals can get your junk off your property, give you peace of mind, and enable you to enjoy your space!
Getting Your Junk Removed Is Fast & Easy!
We make it easy to turn your junk into a distant memory. Whether you call us or use our online form, our junk removal pros will make the process quick & simple.
- Give us a call, or fill out our online form. We'll figure out what you have, and what it will take to get it out. In rare circumstances we may ask you to text / email us photos, or for large projects we may schedule a time to stop out and take a first-hand look.
- We'll quote you an exact price. This price will always be what you'll pay for the junk removal you requested - there are never any hidden fees or upcharges!
- If everything sounds good to you, we'll schedule a time to pick up your junk. We don't have to call you multiple times to make sure you'll be available - we agree up-front, and we keep our word.
- Before we arrive, if there are any items bolted to walls, appliances connected to gas lines / electric, or anything else that's otherwise secured we always appreciate it if you can un-bolt, disconnect, and generally make your junk ready for removal. If this isn't possible, our junk removal experts will handle it for you!
- At the time of your appointment, our junk removal professionals show up when we promised, in uniform, and ready to work.
- We load up everything we agreed. If you find more stuff you want us to haul while we're there, we'll either just take it (we're not going to charge you for a desk lamp!) or we'll give you an on-the-spot add-on price for whatever it is.
- You pay us the agreed-upon amount by cash or credit card (preferred!), or check (if necessary). You'll never pay more than what we quoted you.
- Your junk rides off into the sunset, never to be seen (by you at least!) ever again.
Junk Removal Service Area
We serve Eau Claire, Chippewa, Dunn, and St. Croix counties including: