Eau Claire Storage Unit Cleanout Pricing
Storage unit cleanout costs are based on both the amount you have and the difficulty of removal. A unit filled with old car parts is different from a dozen moving boxes.
That makes it impossible to give exact pricing on a website. But if you give us a call we’ll be happy to give you a free, no-obligation quote for your project!
Storage Unit Cleanouts Made Easy!
Storage units are a tempting proposition. I mean….you don’t have room in your home, but you can rent all the extra room you need! Furniture you might want someday, stuff from your last apartment that wouldn’t fit in the current one, or even a bunch of stuff you pulled out of your relatives’ estate and just couldn’t process at the time.
Whatever it is, it’s in a building with a roll-top door – and it’s got your name on it.
Storage units are great places for temporary storage, but frequently that’s not what happens….despite your best intentions. That $75/month storage unit that you planned to have for three months? It’s been three years, and you still haven’t gotten to it. And it always feels like something you’ll be able to get to “any day now”.
Which makes sense, because it’s not that emptying it out is all that complicated. You filled it up, after all. But when you filled it up, you probably had help. You obviously had time to move it. You might have even had a huge moving truck to haul the stuff. And as time goes on, it’s not uncommon to find that those things are in short supply. It’s just easier to write the check every month to keep the storage unit.
But how much longer do you want to be paying that monthly storage fee? And is the stuff in it really worth the $2700 you’ve spent to store it for the past three years?
It’s tempting to just call the storage company and say “hey, cancel my unit”. But if you do that, you’re still on the hook for the costs of emptying the unit and the costs of them cleaning it out. There might even be a penalty fee of some sort.
And that’s where we come in.
Our junk removal pros can get that unit emptied for you fast, and for a reasonable price. It’s not uncommon for our service to cost less than a few months more rent on the unit, and after that it’s done. No more monthly bill. No more guilt about whether you’ll “get to it someday”. Just an empty unit, and the peace of mind that your junk isn’t just going to the dump – it’s getting donated to great local charities, recycled, or disposed of as appropriate.
You just take out whatever you want, give us the key, and we’ll take care of the rest. We can schedule the cleanout whenever you’re available, or we can handle it at our convenience – whichever is best for you. And just like all of our other cleanouts, we’ll sort through everything for you and make sure it goes where it will do the most good. We’ll get it emptied fast, and we’ll even sweep it out when we’re done!
If that sounds wonderful to you, give us a call today and let us help you with your storage unit cleanout. You’ll be glad you did!
Getting Your Junk Removed Is Fast & Easy!
We make it easy to turn your junk into a distant memory. Whether you call us or use our online form, our junk removal pros will make the process quick & simple.
- Give us a call, or fill out our online form. We'll figure out what you have, and what it will take to get it out. In rare circumstances we may ask you to text / email us photos, or for large projects we may schedule a time to stop out and take a first-hand look.
- We'll quote you an exact price. This price will always be what you'll pay for the junk removal you requested - there are never any hidden fees or upcharges!
- If everything sounds good to you, we'll schedule a time to pick up your junk. We don't have to call you multiple times to make sure you'll be available - we agree up-front, and we keep our word.
- Before we arrive, if there are any items bolted to walls, appliances connected to gas lines / electric, or anything else that's otherwise secured we always appreciate it if you can un-bolt, disconnect, and generally make your junk ready for removal. If this isn't possible, our junk removal experts will handle it for you!
- At the time of your appointment, our junk removal professionals show up when we promised, in uniform, and ready to work.
- We load up everything we agreed. If you find more stuff you want us to haul while we're there, we'll either just take it (we're not going to charge you for a desk lamp!) or we'll give you an on-the-spot add-on price for whatever it is.
- You pay us the agreed-upon amount by cash or credit card (preferred!), or check (if necessary). You'll never pay more than what we quoted you.
- Your junk rides off into the sunset, never to be seen (by you at least!) ever again.
The fastest and best way to get a fast, free quote from us is to text us at (715) 333-3643 or click the button in the lower right hand corner of this site to open a live chat. If you prefer communicating via email, please use the form below.
Junk Removal Service Area
We serve Eau Claire, Chippewa, Dunn, and St. Croix counties including: