Scrap Metal Removal Pricing
Prices for scrap metal removal are hard to quote online because they vary depending on how much you have. We’re always happy to provide a fast, free quote for all your junk removal needs though – so call (715) 598-3677 today for an exact quote!
Fast & Easy Scrap Metal Recycling
You’ve got a bunch of metal scrap. Maybe it’s scattered around your house. Maybe it’s in a pile in the back yard.
If you’re like most people that call us, it’s probably been there for awhile. Scrap metal frequently has jagged, sharp, or rough edges, and is sometimes large and unpleasant to move.
Trying to get large & unwieldy pieces of metal scrap out of your home can also result in banged up walls & doors.
Combine a desire for the scrap to be gone with a general lack of comfort lugging it around, and you get a big pile of metal scrap that you don’t want, but you also don’t want to move.
This is where you find yourself one night on Google searching for “scrap metal recycling near me” to see what your options are.
Hey, you’re in the right place! Let’s lay the options out.
DIY Scrap Metal Recycling
Most of the concerns with scrap metal recycling have to do with comfort and safety. With many things, it’s not about the item being heavy as much as it is about not ripping up your hands or your walls / doors trying to get it out. If your scrap is box-shaped (like an old furnace), you can get an appliance dolly and strap it in. That’ll let you move it without as much potential for damage to you or your home. If it’s not box-shaped, we’d recommend getting a pair of heavy work gloves and using them to pick up and handle everything. Box it up if it’s small enough to do so. If it’s bigger or unwieldy, handle it carefully and get extra help if necessary. You can load all of it into your vehicle and take it to someplace like Alter Metal in Eau Claire.
Semi-DIY Scrap Metal Recycling
Semi-DIY involves finding somebody who’s willing to pick up your scrap once you have it out at the curb. If you have enough scrap metal to make it worth somebody’s time, you can find one of the people that make their living going around and picking up scrap to sell to the recycling center.
This typically won’t cost you much – sometimes it’s even free. After arranging for your scrap to be picked up, get some good gloves and adequate help to move all your scrap out to the curb.
And of course all the same safety warnings under “DIY” apply.
Call A Scrap Metal Pickup Service
This is where we come in. Because of the potential hazards and hassle with scrap metal recycling, many people just prefer a pro to deal with it all. If you give us a call you can skip all of the hassle.
We’ll show up, safely move it from wherever it is into our trailer, and haul it off – all without damage to your home or property.
Give us a call today to make your pile of scrap metal a distant memory!
Getting Your Junk Removed Is Fast & Easy!
We make it easy to turn your junk into a distant memory. Whether you call us or use our online form, our junk removal pros will make the process quick & simple.
- Give us a call, or fill out our online form. We'll figure out what you have, and what it will take to get it out. In rare circumstances we may ask you to text / email us photos, or for large projects we may schedule a time to stop out and take a first-hand look.
- We'll quote you an exact price. This price will always be what you'll pay for the junk removal you requested - there are never any hidden fees or upcharges!
- If everything sounds good to you, we'll schedule a time to pick up your junk. We don't have to call you multiple times to make sure you'll be available - we agree up-front, and we keep our word.
- Before we arrive, if there are any items bolted to walls, appliances connected to gas lines / electric, or anything else that's otherwise secured we always appreciate it if you can un-bolt, disconnect, and generally make your junk ready for removal. If this isn't possible, our junk removal experts will handle it for you!
- At the time of your appointment, our junk removal professionals show up when we promised, in uniform, and ready to work.
- We load up everything we agreed. If you find more stuff you want us to haul while we're there, we'll either just take it (we're not going to charge you for a desk lamp!) or we'll give you an on-the-spot add-on price for whatever it is.
- You pay us the agreed-upon amount by cash or credit card (preferred!), or check (if necessary). You'll never pay more than what we quoted you.
- Your junk rides off into the sunset, never to be seen (by you at least!) ever again.
Junk Removal Service Area
We serve Eau Claire, Chippewa, Dunn, and St. Croix counties including: