Appliance Recycling and Removal Pricing
|Stoves, Washers & Dryers||$75
|2 Stoves, Washers & Dryers||$125|
Whether you have one appliance of a whole house full, we’ll take them and recycle them. Give us a call for an exact quote for all of your appliance recycling needs!
Appliance Recycling & Removal Made Easy!
When you replace your appliances it’s not uncommon to get free or low-cost delivery. The people selling you that new side-by-side refrigerator want to remove every obstacle to you plunking down your credit card! What’s not nearly as common though is a store that’s willing to haul your old one off for appliance recycling. And when that old “beer fridge” in the garage dies, you’re completely on your own.
You obviously have all of the standard options. If it’s still working, somebody on Craigslist may want it – even if it’s old. If it’s not working, you may find somebody that wants it for scrap metal value. Either way though, you still need to get the thing out of your house! And as far as DIY-ing your junk removal, appliances – particularly refrigerator removal – are probably the leading cause of back, knee, or neck injuries. Not to mention that your muscles might hurt for days after! And while stoves can usually be hauled out to the curb, appliances such as refrigerators and freezers contain harmful chemicals and should really be taken to an applicance recycling center.
If you’d prefer to just have all of that hassle handled for you, you’re in the right place – that’s exactly what we do!
When you call our junk removal pros, we’ll give you an exact quote over the phone. We can show up and take your appliances from where they are – kitchen, basement, garage, etc. – and get them out of your home without beating up your walls, doors, or back. Even those old-school furnaces and water heaters that weigh a ton! We have all of the equipment we need to do the job properly, so you don’t have to stress about anything. And we’ll make sure everything is donated, recycled, or disposed of in the most eco-friendly way possible.
We can also frequently arrange same-day or next-day pickup. Or if you have new appliances coming, we can schedule your pickup for the same day. That way your old appliances can still be used up until the new ones are on the way.
Just give us a call to put our junk removal professionals to work for you!
Getting Your Junk Removed Is Fast & Easy!
We make it easy to turn your junk into a distant memory. Whether you call us or use our online form, our junk removal pros will make the process quick & simple.
- Give us a call, or fill out our online form. We'll figure out what you have, and what it will take to get it out. In rare circumstances we may ask you to text / email us photos, or for large projects we may schedule a time to stop out and take a first-hand look.
- We'll quote you an exact price. This price will always be what you'll pay for the junk removal you requested - there are never any hidden fees or upcharges!
- If everything sounds good to you, we'll schedule a time to pick up your junk. We don't have to call you multiple times to make sure you'll be available - we agree up-front, and we keep our word.
- Before we arrive, if there are any items bolted to walls, appliances connected to gas lines / electric, or anything else that's otherwise secured we always appreciate it if you can un-bolt, disconnect, and generally make your junk ready for removal. If this isn't possible, our junk removal experts will handle it for you!
- At the time of your appointment, our junk removal professionals show up when we promised, in uniform, and ready to work.
- We load up everything we agreed. If you find more stuff you want us to haul while we're there, we'll either just take it (we're not going to charge you for a desk lamp!) or we'll give you an on-the-spot add-on price for whatever it is.
- You pay us the agreed-upon amount by cash or credit card (preferred!), or check (if necessary). You'll never pay more than what we quoted you.
- Your junk rides off into the sunset, never to be seen (by you at least!) ever again.
Junk Removal Service Area
We serve Eau Claire, Chippewa, Dunn, and St. Croix counties including: