Eau Claire Recliner Removal Pricing
Whether you just have a single recliner or a whole living room full of furniture we’ll take it. Give us a call for an exact quote for all of your junk removal needs!
|Reclining Love Seat||$100|
Prices are all-inclusive and include removal of the items from your home / property, finding a new home for them if possible, and recycling / disposing responsibly (including any associated fees) if not.
Recliner Removal Made Easy!
Recliners are one of the most personal items of furniture we own. It’s rare to have people with a “favorite couch”, but everybody has a favorite chair.
If your La-Z-Boy isn’t bringing you La-Z-Joy, you’ve got a few options.
If it’s in great condition, you could always put an ad online and sell it. Lots of people want a new “favorite chair”.
If it’s in decent condition, you could donate it to a thrift store. Hauling these things can be tricky though, especially if it flies open while you’re trying to move it.
Your garbage company will take it for a fee, but you’ll still have to get it out to the curb. And that’s the hardest part.
Or you could call us, and let us take it from right where it is – next to your end table, in front of the TV – and make it disappear. Our team of professionals will respect you and your space, and get your recliner out without banging up your walls and door frames.
The best part, of course, is that they’ll do all of this while you watch from your comfy couch (or new chair)!
If that sounds good to you, give our friendly junk removal pros a call and let us give you a free quote for your furniture removal. You’ll be glad you did!
Getting Your Junk Removed Is Fast & Easy!
We make it easy to turn your junk into a distant memory. Whether you call us or use our online form, our junk removal pros will make the process quick & simple.
- Give us a call, or fill out our online form. We'll figure out what you have, and what it will take to get it out. In rare circumstances we may ask you to text / email us photos, or for large projects we may schedule a time to stop out and take a first-hand look.
- We'll quote you an exact price. This price will always be what you'll pay for the junk removal you requested - there are never any hidden fees or upcharges!
- If everything sounds good to you, we'll schedule a time to pick up your junk. We don't have to call you multiple times to make sure you'll be available - we agree up-front, and we keep our word.
- Before we arrive, if there are any items bolted to walls, appliances connected to gas lines / electric, or anything else that's otherwise secured we always appreciate it if you can un-bolt, disconnect, and generally make your junk ready for removal. If this isn't possible, our junk removal experts will handle it for you!
- At the time of your appointment, our junk removal professionals show up when we promised, in uniform, and ready to work.
- We load up everything we agreed. If you find more stuff you want us to haul while we're there, we'll either just take it (we're not going to charge you for a desk lamp!) or we'll give you an on-the-spot add-on price for whatever it is.
- You pay us the agreed-upon amount by cash or credit card (preferred!), or check (if necessary). You'll never pay more than what we quoted you.
- Your junk rides off into the sunset, never to be seen (by you at least!) ever again.
The fastest and best way to get a fast, free quote from us is to text us at (715) 333-3643 or click the button in the lower right hand corner of this site to open a live chat. If you prefer communicating via email, please use the form below.
Junk Removal Service Area
We serve Eau Claire, Chippewa, Dunn, and St. Croix counties including: