Property Cleanup Service Pricing
Pricing for our property cleanup service is generally based on how many trailer loads it takes to haul your stuff off. Our pricing is per trailer load, and is pro-rated – so half a trailer load would be half the price of a full load. We’re good at packing that trailer tight, so no matter what junk you have laying around your property we can get it cleared out for you.
If you give us a call we can get you a fast, free, exact quote for your property cleanup project.
Call today! (715) 598-3677
Need a thorough property cleanup?
When most people think about decluttering, they’re typically thinking of buildings – their house in particular. But there can be plenty of junk outside and scattered around your property as well.
Some people have piles of old construction debris just sitting in the yard. Or a pile of wood left over from a past project.
We’ve seen old, non-working lawn equipment just taking up space in a shed. Heck, we’ve seen times when the shed itself was what needed to go!
If you’re past due for a thorough property cleanup, we absolutely understand. No judgement from us.
These property cleanup projects frequently don’t get done because they’re….well….icky. Nobody wants to load up a pile of half-rotted wood. And those broken concrete blocks are heavy. It’s hard work, it’s messy work, and thus it’s frequently avoided work.
In fact, you probably found this page because you were hoping to avoid the work entirely by Googling something like “property cleanup services near me”.
But if you need a thorough outside property cleanup, let’s look at your options.
DIY Property Cleanup
If you’re capable of doing the work, you can always tackle the job yourself. Because this is outside work and it’s both dirty and potentially a bit dangerous (rusty nails, angry bugs / critters), you’ll likely want to round up some boots and work gloves, as well as a friend or two to help you with the big stuff. You can load everything into your vehicle or a friend’s pickup truck, and make some trips to the dump. The dump will charge you about $76 for just about any size load you can fit in your vehicle, so feel free to go through your house and toss some junk from inside while you’re at it.
A Semi-DIY Property Cleanout
If you’re capable of moving / lifting everything yourself, a property cleanup service might not be necessary.
If you have a bunch of small stuff to get rid of, these projects are great candidates for working on over time by just filling up extra space in your trash can.
If you have larger stuff, or a large amount, you might find yourself renting a dump box. It’ll cost you about $400, but you can load it full of all the stuff that’s currently cluttering up your yard – and you’ll have a week or so to fill it before it’s picked up.
Property Cleanup Services
This is where we come in. These property cleanup projects can be dirty, messy, and just generally not-so-fun. Wouldn’t it be great if you could just walk around, wave a magic wand, and make the stuff disappear?
We don’t have a magic wand, but we do have the ability to make things disappear! Call our property cleanup pros and we’ll show up to give you a hand. We’ll follow you around your property, and anything you point to will disappear before your very eyes.
If you’re considering renting a dumpster for your property cleanup, give us a call for a quote before you do. You might find it’ll actually cost you less for us to do the work for you!
Getting Your Junk Removed Is Fast & Easy!
We make it easy to turn your junk into a distant memory. Whether you call us or use our online form, our junk removal pros will make the process quick & simple.
- Give us a call, or fill out our online form. We'll figure out what you have, and what it will take to get it out. In rare circumstances we may ask you to text / email us photos, or for large projects we may schedule a time to stop out and take a first-hand look.
- We'll quote you an exact price. This price will always be what you'll pay for the junk removal you requested - there are never any hidden fees or upcharges!
- If everything sounds good to you, we'll schedule a time to pick up your junk. We don't have to call you multiple times to make sure you'll be available - we agree up-front, and we keep our word.
- Before we arrive, if there are any items bolted to walls, appliances connected to gas lines / electric, or anything else that's otherwise secured we always appreciate it if you can un-bolt, disconnect, and generally make your junk ready for removal. If this isn't possible, our junk removal experts will handle it for you!
- At the time of your appointment, our junk removal professionals show up when we promised, in uniform, and ready to work.
- We load up everything we agreed. If you find more stuff you want us to haul while we're there, we'll either just take it (we're not going to charge you for a desk lamp!) or we'll give you an on-the-spot add-on price for whatever it is.
- You pay us the agreed-upon amount by cash or credit card (preferred!), or check (if necessary). You'll never pay more than what we quoted you.
- Your junk rides off into the sunset, never to be seen (by you at least!) ever again.
The fastest and best way to get a fast, free quote from us is to text us at (715) 333-3643 or click the button in the lower right hand corner of this site to open a live chat. If you prefer communicating via email, please use the form below.
Junk Removal Service Area
We serve Eau Claire, Chippewa, Dunn, and St. Croix counties including: