Eau Claire Estate Cleanout Pricing
Pricing for estate and home cleanouts is based on how many loads it takes to haul your stuff off. Our pricing is per trailer load, and half a trailer load would be half that price. We’re good at packing that trailer tight, so no matter whether it’s an apartment or a large house, we’ll get it cleared out for you.
|14′ x 7.5′ x 7′ Trailer Load||$500|
And you don’t have to guess – just give us a call for an exact quote for all of your junk removal needs!
Property & Estate Cleanouts Made Easy!
Let’s face it. When a loved one passes, the estate is the last thing you want to deal with. There’s so much stuff, and a lot of it was really sentimental or useful to the person – but it’s just not sentimental or useful to you.
After all the relatives & friends have taken the things that are meaningful and useful to them, odds are really good that you still have a whole life’s worth of things that you have to deal with – probably even some huge things like furniture and appliances that you’d prefer not to deal with. And if you’re like most people, you’d like to see the stuff you’re getting rid of be useful to somebody – even if that somebody isn’t you.
This is what we specialize in. With every estate cleanout we do, we sort through all the items. Anything that can be donated someplace will be donated. Things that can’t be donated will be reclaimed or recycled if at all possible. And if things can’t be donated or recycled, only then do we take them off to the landfill. By doing things this way we respect your loved one’s memory by helping their stuff do good for both the community and the environment.
There’s also the definite advantage that while we’re prompt, courteous, and respectful, and we can appreciate the situation you’re in, we don’t have a sentimental attachment to any of the items. This allows us to get in and out without creating delays that could cause you to miss deadlines for things such as probate, lease renewals, property sale dates, etc.
We also have everything we need to do the job right – so there are never going to be any unexpected surprises with us on the job!
We’d love to give you a free quote for your estate cleanout project. Just give us a call and one of our friendly junk removal professionals will be happy to help you!
Getting Your Junk Removed Is Fast & Easy!
We make it easy to turn your junk into a distant memory. Whether you call us or use our online form, our junk removal pros will make the process quick & simple.
- Give us a call, or fill out our online form. We'll figure out what you have, and what it will take to get it out. In rare circumstances we may ask you to text / email us photos, or for large projects we may schedule a time to stop out and take a first-hand look.
- We'll quote you an exact price. This price will always be what you'll pay for the junk removal you requested - there are never any hidden fees or upcharges!
- If everything sounds good to you, we'll schedule a time to pick up your junk. We don't have to call you multiple times to make sure you'll be available - we agree up-front, and we keep our word.
- Before we arrive, if there are any items bolted to walls, appliances connected to gas lines / electric, or anything else that's otherwise secured we always appreciate it if you can un-bolt, disconnect, and generally make your junk ready for removal. If this isn't possible, our junk removal experts will handle it for you!
- At the time of your appointment, our junk removal professionals show up when we promised, in uniform, and ready to work.
- We load up everything we agreed. If you find more stuff you want us to haul while we're there, we'll either just take it (we're not going to charge you for a desk lamp!) or we'll give you an on-the-spot add-on price for whatever it is.
- You pay us the agreed-upon amount by cash or credit card (preferred!), or check (if necessary). You'll never pay more than what we quoted you.
- Your junk rides off into the sunset, never to be seen (by you at least!) ever again.