Eau Claire Moving Cleanout Pricing
Moving cleanout costs are based on both the amount you have and the difficulty of removal. A bunch of heavy bookcases are different from a living room set, and that’s different from a bunch of trash.
That makes it impossible to give exact pricing on a website. But if you give us a call we’ll be happy to give you a free, no-obligation quote for your project!
Moving Cleanouts Made Easy!
If you’re going to declutter, moving time is definitely when you want to do it. There’s no point in moving a bunch of junk you don’t want across town – let alone across the country!
The big “moving day declutter” traditionally means that you rent a super-expensive dumpster. The garbage company drops it on your property, and you have a mad dash to fill it up before the pick-up date. And if you’re in a rental, the neighbors may have something to say about whether you’re even allowed to do that.
There’s also the matter of your friends who volunteered to help you out on moving day. Getting them to load your packed stuff into a truck is one thing – but getting them to haul your huge heavy stuff that you don’t even want out of the basement can be another thing entirely.
Instead of lugging all your unwanted stuff from the past to the dumpster, wouldn’t you rather be focusing on your exciting future?
We can make your moving day easy! Take your time, get everything loaded in your moving van, then give us a call. No need to box, sort, or otherwise prepare the things you’re not taking. Just leave them where they are, and we’ll load up everything that’s left – including bags of garbage – and make it disappear. Rather than throwing that perfectly-good stuff in a dumpster, we can sort it so it gets donated, recycled, or disposed of as appropriate.
If you have a move coming up give us a call – you (and your friends!) will be glad you did!
Oh…and if your friends heard you were moving and are all ghosting you? You can rent some friends. Give our buddies at Eau Claire Moving Company a call.
Getting Your Junk Removed Is Fast & Easy!
We make it easy to turn your junk into a distant memory. Whether you call us or use our online form, our junk removal pros will make the process quick & simple.
- Give us a call, or fill out our online form. We'll figure out what you have, and what it will take to get it out. In rare circumstances we may ask you to text / email us photos, or for large projects we may schedule a time to stop out and take a first-hand look.
- We'll quote you an exact price. This price will always be what you'll pay for the junk removal you requested - there are never any hidden fees or upcharges!
- If everything sounds good to you, we'll schedule a time to pick up your junk. We don't have to call you multiple times to make sure you'll be available - we agree up-front, and we keep our word.
- Before we arrive, if there are any items bolted to walls, appliances connected to gas lines / electric, or anything else that's otherwise secured we always appreciate it if you can un-bolt, disconnect, and generally make your junk ready for removal. If this isn't possible, our junk removal experts will handle it for you!
- At the time of your appointment, our junk removal professionals show up when we promised, in uniform, and ready to work.
- We load up everything we agreed. If you find more stuff you want us to haul while we're there, we'll either just take it (we're not going to charge you for a desk lamp!) or we'll give you an on-the-spot add-on price for whatever it is.
- You pay us the agreed-upon amount by cash or credit card (preferred!), or check (if necessary). You'll never pay more than what we quoted you.
- Your junk rides off into the sunset, never to be seen (by you at least!) ever again.
The fastest and best way to get a fast, free quote from us is to text us at (715) 333-3643 or click the button in the lower right hand corner of this site to open a live chat. If you prefer communicating via email, please use the form below.
Junk Removal Service Area
We serve Eau Claire, Chippewa, Dunn, and St. Croix counties including: