Mattress Disposal and Removal Pricing
|Mattress or Box Spring||$75|
|Mattress & Box Spring||$110|
|Mattress, Box Spring, Frame & Headboard / Footboard||Starting at $125|
Whether your just have a mattress or a complete four-poster bed, we’ll take it. Give us a call for an exact quote for all of your junk removal needs!
We realize our pricing may be a touch higher than just putting your mattress out for the local garbage company. You can read more about how we responsibly recycle your mattresses & box springs, or watch this short video to learn more:
Mattress Disposal Made Easy!
Mattress disposal is one of our most common requests. Even bigger junk removal requests typically include a mattress or two!
Let’s face it – nobody wants your old mattress. People will take old stoves, old refrigerators, and old furniture – but not mattresses. Part of this is the fact that mattresses are one of the most intensely personal furniture items we own, and that grosses some people out. Part of it is the increasingly-common concern over things like bed bugs and dust mites.
Donation centers used to be okay with clean, stain-free mattresses – but not anymore. The garbage company charges a per-item fee to get rid of them. Add to that the fact that they’re designed to be springy and flexible, and they can be a royal pain to get out of your house without knocking into lamps, light fixtures, and more!
That said, we believe in letting people know exactly what all of their options are. Here are the main options for Eau Claire area mattress disposal:
- Call your garbage company. Odds are good they’ll charge you a fee of $50 or more, which is similar to what we charge – but you’ll also have to haul it out to the curb on garbage day. And it’ll end up in the landfill, instead of being recycled.
- Take it to the dump. If you have a lot of junk, a truck to haul it, and help to load/unload safely, the dump fee at 7 Mile Creek Landfill is $76.93 for the first 1300 pounds. That might be a good deal for you – but probably not worth it for a mattress by itself. Plus you’ll still have to load it and haul it.
- Call us! We’ll show up, pick up your mattress wherever it currently is (no hauling it to the curb or stuffing it into your minivan!), and provide fast, easy mattress disposal. You won’t have to lift a finger – plus we can haul off the bed frame, headboard, and everything else if you want!
Getting Your Junk Removed Is Fast & Easy!
We make it easy to turn your junk into a distant memory. Whether you call us or use our online form, our junk removal pros will make the process quick & simple.
- Give us a call, or fill out our online form. We'll figure out what you have, and what it will take to get it out. In rare circumstances we may ask you to text / email us photos, or for large projects we may schedule a time to stop out and take a first-hand look.
- We'll quote you an exact price. This price will always be what you'll pay for the junk removal you requested - there are never any hidden fees or upcharges!
- If everything sounds good to you, we'll schedule a time to pick up your junk. We don't have to call you multiple times to make sure you'll be available - we agree up-front, and we keep our word.
- Before we arrive, if there are any items bolted to walls, appliances connected to gas lines / electric, or anything else that's otherwise secured we always appreciate it if you can un-bolt, disconnect, and generally make your junk ready for removal. If this isn't possible, our junk removal experts will handle it for you!
- At the time of your appointment, our junk removal professionals show up when we promised, in uniform, and ready to work.
- We load up everything we agreed. If you find more stuff you want us to haul while we're there, we'll either just take it (we're not going to charge you for a desk lamp!) or we'll give you an on-the-spot add-on price for whatever it is.
- You pay us the agreed-upon amount by cash or credit card (preferred!), or check (if necessary). You'll never pay more than what we quoted you.
- Your junk rides off into the sunset, never to be seen (by you at least!) ever again.
Junk Removal Service Area
We serve Eau Claire, Chippewa, Dunn, and St. Croix counties including: