Junk is stressful. Junk removal shouldn’t be.
We aim to make your junk-removal experience as quick & painless as possible. From the first phone call through the time we drive off with your junk, we treat you like family. That’s the good kind of “treat you like family”, not the “get into arguments over Christmas dinner” kind.
Read below to learn how about our service works, and if you have any questions – any at all – don’t hesitate to pick up the phone and give us a call. Somebody from our family would love to speak to you!
We Make It Easy To Be Junk-Free!
Give us a call.
We’ll give you a free junk removal quote with one price that includes everything. For certain jobs, we may have to stop out and take a look - but there are no gimmicks, no surprises, no hidden fees. The only finger you’ll have to lift is the one that dials the phone!
Schedule your pickup.
We pride ourselves in being able to get to you fast. We can usually do the same day or the next day, but if you'd like to schedule further out that's fine too. Just let us know!
We show up on time and in uniform.
Our team aren't the stereotypical "junk guys." We show up when we say we will, neatly dressed and ready to work. We'll treat your home and your items as if they were our own! And if you decide you want us to haul away even more, no problem - our add-on rates are very reasonable.
We collect payment when the job is done.
Give us your card, hand us cash, or you can even write us a check if necessary. The price we quoted you will always be the price you pay at the end!
|Stoves, Washers & Dryers||$75
|Washer & Dryer||$125|
|LCD / Plasma TV, Over 55″||$80|
|LCD / Plasma TV, Under 55″||$75|
|Wood Console or Projection TV||$150|
Junk Removal Service Area
We serve Eau Claire, Chippewa, Dunn, and St. Croix counties including:
- Eau Claire
- Elk Mound
- Fall Creek
- Jim Falls
- Lake Hallie
- New Auburn
Getting Your Junk Removed Is Fast & Easy!
We make it easy to turn your junk into a distant memory. Whether you call us or use our online form, our junk removal pros will make the process quick & simple.
- Give us a call, or fill out our online form. We'll figure out what you have, and what it will take to get it out. In rare circumstances we may ask you to text / email us photos, or for large projects we may schedule a time to stop out and take a first-hand look.
- We'll quote you an exact price. This price will always be what you'll pay for the junk removal you requested - there are never any hidden fees or upcharges!
- If everything sounds good to you, we'll schedule a time to pick up your junk. We don't have to call you multiple times to make sure you'll be available - we agree up-front, and we keep our word.
- Before we arrive, if there are any items bolted to walls, appliances connected to gas lines / electric, or anything else that's otherwise secured we always appreciate it if you can un-bolt, disconnect, and generally make your junk ready for removal. If this isn't possible, our junk removal experts will handle it for you!
- At the time of your appointment, our junk removal professionals show up when we promised, in uniform, and ready to work.
- We load up everything we agreed. If you find more stuff you want us to haul while we're there, we'll either just take it (we're not going to charge you for a desk lamp!) or we'll give you an on-the-spot add-on price for whatever it is.
- You pay us the agreed-upon amount by cash or credit card (preferred!), or check (if necessary). You'll never pay more than what we quoted you.
- Your junk rides off into the sunset, never to be seen (by you at least!) ever again.