House Cleanout Service Pricing
Pricing for our whole-house cleanout service is based on how many trailer loads it takes to haul your stuff off. Our pricing is per trailer load, and is pro-rated – so half a trailer load would be half the price of a full load. We’re good at packing that trailer tight, so no matter whether it’s an apartment or a large house, we’ll get it cleared out for you.
If you give us a call we can get you a fast, free, exact quote for your house cleanout project.
Call today! (715) 598-3677
Trying to deal with a house cleanout project?
You have a house. Maybe it’s yours, maybe it’s part of an estate. Either way, it’s got stuff in it, you’re responsible for dealing with it, and that stuff just has to go.
We sympathize with you. We’ve been there.
It’s tempting to just do it yourself. Many of us do our own moving, and it’s tempting to think of a house cleanout as just another moving project – only you’re basically moving the stuff from the house to the dump.
And we’d never cast doubts on your ability to do exactly that – clear it out yourself. But as pros that do this all the time, we can tell you that whole-house cleanouts aren’t nearly as fun as a typical moving day.
What’s that you say? Moving days aren’t fun?
We know. And whole-house cleanouts are even less fun than that. If you’re like most people, you’ll have a good start, then your motivation will gradually diminish. Usually this results in a big pile of “house cleanout” left to do.
This is where you find yourself at 8:00 pm two days before the house absolutely has to be emptied frantically typing “cleanout services near me” into Google.
Hey, no need to Google anymore – you’re in the right place! Let’s lay the options out.
DIY Whole-House Cleanout
All the standard DIY guidelines apply. This isn’t nearly as easy of a project as hauling off a couch or a bed, but if you have a strong back, a suitable vehicle, and a bit of help, it’s still a very linear project. What has to be done is obvious – there’s a house full of stuff, and you need to haul it all out. You just have to do it. The costs will just be your time and effort, plus the dump charging you about $76 for each load you bring them. So load up your vehicle and give it a shot if you’re so inclined. If you go this route, we recommend you start as far ahead of time as possible so you can work in batches, and chip away at it over time.
A Semi-DIY House Cleanout
Loading things up and hauling them off to the dump is a bunch of work. If you have a strong back, or the help of people with strong backs, but don’t want to do the hauling, you can always just rent a dump box. This will probably run you $400 or so, but you’ll have the dump box for a whole week – and you can always extend that for an extra fee. This lets you throw things out at your convenience, and work over the course of the week as help is available. It’s a good house cleanout option if you have time on your hands and don’t mind doing the physical work.
Call A House Emptying Service
This is where we come in. Let’s face it – a couch or a dresser is one thing, but a whole house cleanout is another thing entirely. Many people just don’t want to move that much stuff. Fortunately for you, we’ve got it covered. We’ll send our house cleanout pros over to your place, load up everything you want gone, and make it disappear. Also, we don’t rent a dumpster – we load it all into our trailer and haul it off to be donated, disposed of, or recycled as appropriate. And many customers find that calling us isn’t that much more expensive than renting a dump box and filling it themselves. If the prices are similar, it’s crazy for customers to clean out a whole house on their own. You just write us a check, and we handle everything!
Getting Your Junk Removed Is Fast & Easy!
We make it easy to turn your junk into a distant memory. Whether you call us or use our online form, our junk removal pros will make the process quick & simple.
- Give us a call, or fill out our online form. We'll figure out what you have, and what it will take to get it out. In rare circumstances we may ask you to text / email us photos, or for large projects we may schedule a time to stop out and take a first-hand look.
- We'll quote you an exact price. This price will always be what you'll pay for the junk removal you requested - there are never any hidden fees or upcharges!
- If everything sounds good to you, we'll schedule a time to pick up your junk. We don't have to call you multiple times to make sure you'll be available - we agree up-front, and we keep our word.
- Before we arrive, if there are any items bolted to walls, appliances connected to gas lines / electric, or anything else that's otherwise secured we always appreciate it if you can un-bolt, disconnect, and generally make your junk ready for removal. If this isn't possible, our junk removal experts will handle it for you!
- At the time of your appointment, our junk removal professionals show up when we promised, in uniform, and ready to work.
- We load up everything we agreed. If you find more stuff you want us to haul while we're there, we'll either just take it (we're not going to charge you for a desk lamp!) or we'll give you an on-the-spot add-on price for whatever it is.
- You pay us the agreed-upon amount by cash or credit card (preferred!), or check (if necessary). You'll never pay more than what we quoted you.
- Your junk rides off into the sunset, never to be seen (by you at least!) ever again.
Junk Removal Service Area
We serve Eau Claire, Chippewa, Dunn, and St. Croix counties including: