Eau Claire Hot Tub Removal Pricing
|Hot Tub on 1st floor, accessible||$300|
|Hot Tub on 2nd or higher floor||$400|
Give us a call for an exact quote for all of your junk removal needs!
Hot Tub Removal Made Easy!
Hot tubs are one of those things. When you buy them, you just spent several thousand dollars and the dealer is happy to install them. But when they stop working, you’re on your own.
Broken hot tubs are huge, heavy, and frequently not worth repairing. It’s not uncommon for them to be installed in hard-to-reach locations, so they’re hard to remove on your own. And even if you’re in the fortunate position of upgrading to a better tub, the dealer who sells you the new one probably isn’t eager to help you haul the old one out!
This is complicated by the fact that many people don’t want secondhand hot tubs – even for free, even if you promise that they work. The cost and effort of moving them is incredibly high, and there’s a reasonable chance that a tub that didn’t leak could become a leaky tub due to the moving process.
So what do you do?
Maybe you can find a friend or a family member that’s willing to roll the dice on your tub and haul it off. If you have somebody like that in your life, they should be your first call!
And if you’re really industrious, a reciprocating saw and some elbow grease will solve your problem. Cutting these things apart is insanely messy, and you might be sore from the effort the next day – but it’s absolutely possible to handle the removal yourself.
Or you can call us. We specialize in getting old hot tubs out. We’ll do what it takes to get it hauled out & stripped down. We’ll recycle everything we can. And for the stuff we can’t recycle, we’ll do the heavy lifting and haul it off to the landfill.
Best of all, we’ll do all of that stripping down and sorting after we get the tub off your property. You’ll be left with a giant empty space where the tub used to be, ready for whatever you want to do with it next!
Call for a fast, free quote on your hot tub removal project. You’ll be glad you did!
Getting Your Junk Removed Is Fast & Easy!
We make it easy to turn your junk into a distant memory. Whether you call us or use our online form, our junk removal pros will make the process quick & simple.
- Give us a call, or fill out our online form. We'll figure out what you have, and what it will take to get it out. In rare circumstances we may ask you to text / email us photos, or for large projects we may schedule a time to stop out and take a first-hand look.
- We'll quote you an exact price. This price will always be what you'll pay for the junk removal you requested - there are never any hidden fees or upcharges!
- If everything sounds good to you, we'll schedule a time to pick up your junk. We don't have to call you multiple times to make sure you'll be available - we agree up-front, and we keep our word.
- Before we arrive, if there are any items bolted to walls, appliances connected to gas lines / electric, or anything else that's otherwise secured we always appreciate it if you can un-bolt, disconnect, and generally make your junk ready for removal. If this isn't possible, our junk removal experts will handle it for you!
- At the time of your appointment, our junk removal professionals show up when we promised, in uniform, and ready to work.
- We load up everything we agreed. If you find more stuff you want us to haul while we're there, we'll either just take it (we're not going to charge you for a desk lamp!) or we'll give you an on-the-spot add-on price for whatever it is.
- You pay us the agreed-upon amount by cash or credit card (preferred!), or check (if necessary). You'll never pay more than what we quoted you.
- Your junk rides off into the sunset, never to be seen (by you at least!) ever again.