Garage Cleanouts Pricing
Garage cleanout costs are based on both the amount you have and the difficulty of removal. A bunch of car parts are different from a dozen storage totes, and that’s different from a few broken mowers.
That makes it impossible to give exact pricing on a website. But if you give us a call we’ll be happy to give you a free, no-obligation quote for your project!
Garage Cleanouts Made Easy!
Garages are a pretty common place to dump things that you just don’t use. Boxes from three moves ago, storage of those awesome clothes that might never fit you again, and our personal favorite – old sporting equipment. Garages just seem to accumulate junk! If enough is enough, and you find yourself yelling, “that’s it! Time for a garage cleanout!”, we understand completely!
You can absolutely load all of this stuff up and haul it off to the dump or the thrift store. With the thrift store it’ll only cost you gas and time, but the dump will charge you about $75 per trip. So if you have both a strong back and a large, empty van or trailer that might be a good way for you to go. If you’re lacking in the “strong back” or “large, empty van or trailer” department though, don’t worry – our people have both.
Old “beer fridge” that you can hardly move? Consider it gone.
Chest freezer caked with ice from the Nixon administration? We’ll get it out of there.
Boxes and boxes of heavy stuff that you’re not looking forward to touching again? You won’t have to.
Totes full of old stuff that you don’t want to sort? We’ll sort through it for you, and make sure it goes where it will do the most good.
Cardboard & packaging from every electronic items you’ve ever purchased? Consider it gone.
Plus, if you’re planning a cleanout, you can even schedule us to show up shortly after you (or your family) are planning to have your family look everything over. For some people, that provides the little bit of extra motivation they need to actually make decisions about their stuff – and without all the lifting, sorting, and stressing.
One phone call will put us on the job, and we’ll make all of your garage junk disappear fast. Give us a call today and let us help you with your garage cleanout!
Getting Your Junk Removed Is Fast & Easy!
We make it easy to turn your junk into a distant memory. Whether you call us or use our online form, our junk removal pros will make the process quick & simple.
- Give us a call, or fill out our online form. We'll figure out what you have, and what it will take to get it out. In rare circumstances we may ask you to text / email us photos, or for large projects we may schedule a time to stop out and take a first-hand look.
- We'll quote you an exact price. This price will always be what you'll pay for the junk removal you requested - there are never any hidden fees or upcharges!
- If everything sounds good to you, we'll schedule a time to pick up your junk. We don't have to call you multiple times to make sure you'll be available - we agree up-front, and we keep our word.
- Before we arrive, if there are any items bolted to walls, appliances connected to gas lines / electric, or anything else that's otherwise secured we always appreciate it if you can un-bolt, disconnect, and generally make your junk ready for removal. If this isn't possible, our junk removal experts will handle it for you!
- At the time of your appointment, our junk removal professionals show up when we promised, in uniform, and ready to work.
- We load up everything we agreed. If you find more stuff you want us to haul while we're there, we'll either just take it (we're not going to charge you for a desk lamp!) or we'll give you an on-the-spot add-on price for whatever it is.
- You pay us the agreed-upon amount by cash or credit card (preferred!), or check (if necessary). You'll never pay more than what we quoted you.
- Your junk rides off into the sunset, never to be seen (by you at least!) ever again.
Junk Removal Service Area
We serve Eau Claire, Chippewa, Dunn, and St. Croix counties including: