Eau Claire Furniture Removal Pricing
Whether you just have a couch or a whole room full of furniture we’ll take it. Give us a call for an exact quote for all of your furniture removal needs!
|Reclining Love Seat||$100|
|Mattress Or Box Spring||$75|
|Mattress & Box Spring||$110|
|Dresser/Coffee Table/End Table||$50|
|Dining Room Set/Table and Chairs||$100|
Prices are all-inclusive and include removal of the items from your home / property, finding a new home for them if possible, and recycling / disposing responsibly (including any associated fees) if not.
Furniture Removal Made Easy!
Quick – you just bought a new living room set. What are you going to do with the old one?
If it’s in great condition, you could put an ad on Craigslist and sell it. And honestly, if this is your situation, that’s probably your best bet.
If it’s in decent condition, you could donate it to a thrift store. You’d have to figure out how to get it there, but you won’t have to pay them to take it.
Or you could always throw it by the side of the road, and maybe somebody would take it. But just one day where you misjudge the weather forecast and nobody’s going to want it!
You could call your garbage company. You’ll still have to haul it out to the curb, but they’ll take it – for a fee. And if it’s a whole living room set, it’ll be a rather large fee with potential charges for a special pickup.
Or you could call us.
When you trust us with your furniture removal needs, you get more than a nice empty space where your couch and loveseat used to be. You get a team of professionals that respect you and your space. Even with things like heavy timber bureaus, credenzas, tables, wardrobes, power recliners, reclining couches and sectionals, our junk removal professionals will get it out without scratching or scuffing your floors, walls or doorways. And all without any physical labor on your part.
While we’re out there, we can grab that old television set you’ve been storing in the basement too!
If that sounds good to you, give our friendly junk removal pros a call and let us give you a free quote for your furniture removal. You’ll be glad you did!
Getting Your Junk Removed Is Fast & Easy!
We make it easy to turn your junk into a distant memory. Whether you call us or use our online form, our junk removal pros will make the process quick & simple.
- Give us a call, or fill out our online form. We'll figure out what you have, and what it will take to get it out. In rare circumstances we may ask you to text / email us photos, or for large projects we may schedule a time to stop out and take a first-hand look.
- We'll quote you an exact price. This price will always be what you'll pay for the junk removal you requested - there are never any hidden fees or upcharges!
- If everything sounds good to you, we'll schedule a time to pick up your junk. We don't have to call you multiple times to make sure you'll be available - we agree up-front, and we keep our word.
- Before we arrive, if there are any items bolted to walls, appliances connected to gas lines / electric, or anything else that's otherwise secured we always appreciate it if you can un-bolt, disconnect, and generally make your junk ready for removal. If this isn't possible, our junk removal experts will handle it for you!
- At the time of your appointment, our junk removal professionals show up when we promised, in uniform, and ready to work.
- We load up everything we agreed. If you find more stuff you want us to haul while we're there, we'll either just take it (we're not going to charge you for a desk lamp!) or we'll give you an on-the-spot add-on price for whatever it is.
- You pay us the agreed-upon amount by cash or credit card (preferred!), or check (if necessary). You'll never pay more than what we quoted you.
- Your junk rides off into the sunset, never to be seen (by you at least!) ever again.
Junk Removal Service Area
We serve Eau Claire, Chippewa, Dunn, and St. Croix counties including: