Eviction Cleanout Pricing
Cleanout costs are based on both the amount you have and the difficulty of removal. That makes it almost impossible to give exact pricing on a website. But if you give us a call we’ll be happy to give you a free, no-obligation quote!
Eviction Cleanouts Made Easy!
Evictions are rough on everybody. It can take a long time to get a court to take action, and even longer to force the move-out if a tenant isn’t cooperative. And of course once the tenant finally moves out, odds are good that you’ll have a bunch of junk left over that needs to be dealt with.
It doesn’t help that even once the junk is out there’s a reason you filed the eviction in the first place – and that can mean you have cleaning and maintenance work that needs to be done before the property can go back on the market.
Rather than renting a dumpster and having your specialized maintenance people and property managers spend a day hauling junk out, wouldn’t it be nice if there were somebody that could take care of this for you?
That’s where we come in.
We’re business people too, and we realize that time is money. You can call us and schedule us to come out right after the cutoff day/time so that we can get things out immediately. We work fast, and when we’re done your rental will be ready for your maintenance / cleaning people to work their magic.
The result is a property that’s back to rentable condition fast, which lets you get back to what you’re in business for – making money.
If that sounds good to you, one phone call will put us on the job. Give us a call today for a fast, free quote on your eviction cleanout!
Getting Your Junk Removed Is Fast & Easy!
We make it easy to turn your junk into a distant memory. Whether you call us or use our online form, our junk removal pros will make the process quick & simple.
- Give us a call, or fill out our online form. We'll figure out what you have, and what it will take to get it out. In rare circumstances we may ask you to text / email us photos, or for large projects we may schedule a time to stop out and take a first-hand look.
- We'll quote you an exact price. This price will always be what you'll pay for the junk removal you requested - there are never any hidden fees or upcharges!
- If everything sounds good to you, we'll schedule a time to pick up your junk. We don't have to call you multiple times to make sure you'll be available - we agree up-front, and we keep our word.
- Before we arrive, if there are any items bolted to walls, appliances connected to gas lines / electric, or anything else that's otherwise secured we always appreciate it if you can un-bolt, disconnect, and generally make your junk ready for removal. If this isn't possible, our junk removal experts will handle it for you!
- At the time of your appointment, our junk removal professionals show up when we promised, in uniform, and ready to work.
- We load up everything we agreed. If you find more stuff you want us to haul while we're there, we'll either just take it (we're not going to charge you for a desk lamp!) or we'll give you an on-the-spot add-on price for whatever it is.
- You pay us the agreed-upon amount by cash or credit card (preferred!), or check (if necessary). You'll never pay more than what we quoted you.
- Your junk rides off into the sunset, never to be seen (by you at least!) ever again.
The fastest and best way to get a fast, free quote from us is to text us at (715) 333-3643 or click the button in the lower right hand corner of this site to open a live chat. If you prefer communicating via email, please use the form below.
Junk Removal Service Area
We serve Eau Claire, Chippewa, Dunn, and St. Croix counties including: