Electronics Recycling Eau Claire Pricing
|LCD / Plasma TV, Over 55″||$80|
|LCD / Plasma TV, less than 55″||$75|
|Wood Console or Projection TV||$150|
Prices are all-inclusive and include removal of the items from your home / property, finding a new home for them if possible, and recycling / disposing responsibly (including any associated fees) if not.
Electronics Recycling in Eau Claire Made Easy!
We get a number of requests for electronics recycling and removal of large electronic items – particularly televisions. Once they don’t work anymore you need them out of your space, but garbage companies don’t want them. This is due to the various laws that outright prevent you from just throwing your old electronic items away. Electronic items – even older ones – contain a number of waste products that have to be disposed of in an environmentally-responsible manner.
No matter what, you’ll probably be incurring some sort of fee to dispose of your items. And in the case of something obnoxiously-sized – like a rear-projection big screen TV – it’s also likely that you’re going to incur some significant challenges getting it out of your home and into your vehicle.
So what do you do?
We believe in letting people know exactly what all of their options are. Here are the main options for electronic recycling Eau Claire:
- Donate it to a thrift store. If your electronic items are current enough to still be useful, still work, and if they fit in a car, a thrift store may be able to sell them – which saves you a disposal fee! We recommend calling the store ahead of time to make sure they’ll take your item before you do all the work of loading it up.
- Take them to an electronics recycling center. If you can load them up and get them there, the recycling center will take your electronics for a fee. Like many things, you can save money by doing it yourself.
- Call us! We’ll show up, pick up your electronic items wherever they currently are (no figuring out how to get your 65″ TV into your 4-door sedan!), and make it disappear. Fast, easy, and you won’t have to lift a finger.
Alternatively, your electronic recycling Eau Claire needs may well be the tip of the proverbial iceberg. Odds are that you have some more furniture or other junk that you’d like to get rid of. Rates for hauling off a couch, chair, and TV aren’t that much more than just the TV – so why not just call us and have us haul it all while we’re there?
Whether you’ve got one old TV or a whole house full of junk, we’re ready, willing, and able to take care of all your electronics recycling needs!!
Getting Your Junk Removed Is Fast & Easy!
We make it easy to turn your junk into a distant memory. Whether you call us or use our online form, our junk removal pros will make the process quick & simple.
- Give us a call, or fill out our online form. We'll figure out what you have, and what it will take to get it out. In rare circumstances we may ask you to text / email us photos, or for large projects we may schedule a time to stop out and take a first-hand look.
- We'll quote you an exact price. This price will always be what you'll pay for the junk removal you requested - there are never any hidden fees or upcharges!
- If everything sounds good to you, we'll schedule a time to pick up your junk. We don't have to call you multiple times to make sure you'll be available - we agree up-front, and we keep our word.
- Before we arrive, if there are any items bolted to walls, appliances connected to gas lines / electric, or anything else that's otherwise secured we always appreciate it if you can un-bolt, disconnect, and generally make your junk ready for removal. If this isn't possible, our junk removal experts will handle it for you!
- At the time of your appointment, our junk removal professionals show up when we promised, in uniform, and ready to work.
- We load up everything we agreed. If you find more stuff you want us to haul while we're there, we'll either just take it (we're not going to charge you for a desk lamp!) or we'll give you an on-the-spot add-on price for whatever it is.
- You pay us the agreed-upon amount by cash or credit card (preferred!), or check (if necessary). You'll never pay more than what we quoted you.
- Your junk rides off into the sunset, never to be seen (by you at least!) ever again.
The fastest and best way to get a fast, free quote from us is to text us at (715) 333-3643 or click the button in the lower right hand corner of this site to open a live chat. If you prefer communicating via email, please use the form below.
Junk Removal Service Area
We serve Eau Claire, Chippewa, Dunn, and St. Croix counties including: