Couch Removal Pricing
|Reclining Love Seat||$100|
Prices are all-inclusive and include removal of the items from your home / property, finding a new home for them if possible, and recycling / disposing responsibly (including any associated fees) if not.
Trying to figure out how to get rid of a couch?
You just bought a nice new couch. It’s the perfect size, the perfect firmness, and the color is just right. You’re going to love this new couch.
But you know what you’re probably not going to love? The process of removing the old couch. Yeah, sure, the couch fit through the door at some point – you had to get it in your home somehow. And the removal of a couch – especially an old, used couch – is a bit trickier than getting a new, shrink-wrapped couch in.
Plus, those friendly couch delivery people probably don’t do couch removal as part of the service. And the old couch obviously has to be removed before the new one arrives.
This is where you find yourself at 8:00 pm two days before your delivery date frantically Googling “couch disposal near me” to see what your options are.
Hey, you’re in the right place! Let’s lay the options out.
DIY Disposal Of A Couch
If you have a strong back, a suitable vehicle, and a bit of help, couch removal is a pretty easy DIY project. Just call in a favor from a friend or family member, haul the couch out to the truck and drive it to either the dump or your favorite thrift store. Thrift stores will take it for free, as long as they’re accepting couches – call ahead. The dump will charge you about $80 for whatever size load you can fit in your vehicle, so feel free to toss in some of that junk from the basement or garage while you’re at it.
Semi-DIY Couch Disposal
If you have the strong back and the help, but don’t have a suitable vehicle, you can do most of the couch removal work yourself. Give your regular garbage company a call, and they’ll happily load it up on your next collection day. Get somebody to help you haul it out to the curb, pay the garbage company their extra fee (usually at least $50, sometimes more), and your couch removal project is done.
Call A Couch Disposal Service
This is where we come in. Many people don’t have the strong back, the extra help, or the vehicle. Fortunately for you, we have all three! Skip all the lifting and stressing, and just pick up the phone. We’ll show up, remove the couch, load it up, and handle the couch disposal, donation, or recycling as well. You just write a check – usually for about the same (or sometimes less) than you’d pay your garbage company to pick it up.
Getting Your Junk Removed Is Fast & Easy!
We make it easy to turn your junk into a distant memory. Whether you call us or use our online form, our junk removal pros will make the process quick & simple.
- Give us a call, or fill out our online form. We'll figure out what you have, and what it will take to get it out. In rare circumstances we may ask you to text / email us photos, or for large projects we may schedule a time to stop out and take a first-hand look.
- We'll quote you an exact price. This price will always be what you'll pay for the junk removal you requested - there are never any hidden fees or upcharges!
- If everything sounds good to you, we'll schedule a time to pick up your junk. We don't have to call you multiple times to make sure you'll be available - we agree up-front, and we keep our word.
- Before we arrive, if there are any items bolted to walls, appliances connected to gas lines / electric, or anything else that's otherwise secured we always appreciate it if you can un-bolt, disconnect, and generally make your junk ready for removal. If this isn't possible, our junk removal experts will handle it for you!
- At the time of your appointment, our junk removal professionals show up when we promised, in uniform, and ready to work.
- We load up everything we agreed. If you find more stuff you want us to haul while we're there, we'll either just take it (we're not going to charge you for a desk lamp!) or we'll give you an on-the-spot add-on price for whatever it is.
- You pay us the agreed-upon amount by cash or credit card (preferred!), or check (if necessary). You'll never pay more than what we quoted you.
- Your junk rides off into the sunset, never to be seen (by you at least!) ever again.
The fastest and best way to get a fast, free quote from us is to text us at (715) 333-3643 or click the button in the lower right hand corner of this site to open a live chat. If you prefer communicating via email, please use the form below.
Junk Removal Service Area
We serve Eau Claire, Chippewa, Dunn, and St. Croix counties including: