Eau Claire Construction Debris Disposal Pricing
Construction debris removal costs are based on both the amount of debris you have and what it is, so it’s hard to give pricing on a website. But if you give us a call we’ll be happy to give you a free, no-obligation quote for your project!
Construction Waste Disposal Made Easy!
New construction projects can be a lot of fun! There’s nothing quite like stepping into your newly remodeled kitchen or sunroom. Or maybe you knocked out some interior walls to open up your space. Whatever it is, your space looks great!
Except one thing – you might not be able to enjoy it nearly as much due to the (usually huge!) pile of junk that’s sitting in your driveway. This stuff is typically messy, heavy, and – if we’re honest – a royal pain to box up / package and haul off. It’s not the sort of thing you want to load into the back of your car!
And that’s where we come in.
Our professional construction debris removal team will remove and dispose of any and all non-toxic debris from your property. Construction waste is also highly recyclable, so we’ll also sort out brick / concrete, wood, scrap metal, and other materials that can be reclaimed. Once we’ve sorted everything we’ll deliver all the recyclable items to the appropriate recycling centers. You can rest easy knowing that we’re handling your construction debris in the most eco-protective way possible!
And the best part? We’ll get the junk off your property first, so you don’t have to deal with a bunch of guys in your driveway dismantling your junk for recyclable parts!
Whether it’s a broken toilet, a ittle pile of debris, or a whole home remodel, our junk removal professionals can get your construction debris off your property, give you peace of mind, and enable you to enjoy your space!
Getting Your Junk Removed Is Fast & Easy!
We make it easy to turn your junk into a distant memory. Whether you call us or use our online form, our junk removal pros will make the process quick & simple.
- Give us a call, or fill out our online form. We'll figure out what you have, and what it will take to get it out. In rare circumstances we may ask you to text / email us photos, or for large projects we may schedule a time to stop out and take a first-hand look.
- We'll quote you an exact price. This price will always be what you'll pay for the junk removal you requested - there are never any hidden fees or upcharges!
- If everything sounds good to you, we'll schedule a time to pick up your junk. We don't have to call you multiple times to make sure you'll be available - we agree up-front, and we keep our word.
- Before we arrive, if there are any items bolted to walls, appliances connected to gas lines / electric, or anything else that's otherwise secured we always appreciate it if you can un-bolt, disconnect, and generally make your junk ready for removal. If this isn't possible, our junk removal experts will handle it for you!
- At the time of your appointment, our junk removal professionals show up when we promised, in uniform, and ready to work.
- We load up everything we agreed. If you find more stuff you want us to haul while we're there, we'll either just take it (we're not going to charge you for a desk lamp!) or we'll give you an on-the-spot add-on price for whatever it is.
- You pay us the agreed-upon amount by cash or credit card (preferred!), or check (if necessary). You'll never pay more than what we quoted you.
- Your junk rides off into the sunset, never to be seen (by you at least!) ever again.