Eau Claire Cardboard & Packaging Disposal
If you have a big pile of boxes from moving, or a garage full of old packaging, please call for a quote.
Many people have a smaller amount of boxes, and for smaller batches we encourage you to look around and consider whether you have any other junk that needs to be hauled off. It’s much more economical if we pick up your cardboard as part of larger cleanout efforts (like garage cleanouts) or part of a smaller job (hauling off a refrigerator, couch, TV, etc.). Give us a call for a quote on your project!
Cardboard & Packaging Disposal Made Easy!
Maybe you just got done moving, and you finally have everything unpacked. It’s nice to not be living out of cardboard boxes anymore – but what do you do with all that cardboard?
Or maybe you’ve been saving boxes from purchases “just in case” you need to return them, ship them back for warranty work, etc. And we agree that packaging should probably be kept until the end of the return window – but that typically closes after 14 or 30 days. And if you have to ship something back for warranty, they don’t even want you to use the original box. They want it better-protected to avoid damage during shipping.
So either way, you have a huge pile of cardboard and/or packaging. What do you do with it?
If the boxes will legitimately be useful to you in the immediate future (do you move once a year or more?), it might be worth it to store them. We’d suggest breaking them down so they pack flat, and storing the minimum number that you need. If you have small, protective boxes for certain fragile items that you have to pack and unpack frequently (things like nativity scenes come to mind) those might be worth keeping as well.
But everything else needs to go!
If you have a small amount of boxes / packaging, maybe you can put it out with the recycling. Get a box cutter and break them down enough that they fit in your recycling bin, and call it good.
If you have a large amount of moving boxes, you could contact your local U-Haul (715-835-1864) and drop them off for their “take a box, leave a box” program. Please be sure to call them before you stop out!
Or you could call us!
We’ll show up & break down all the boxes. We’ll also make sure to separate out things that can’t be recycled (like foam & plastic inserts), and ensure that everything is disposed of in the most environmentally-responsible way.
Unless you have an absolute mountain of boxes to deal with, it might not be worth it for you to call us out just for those. But we do a lot of cardboard / packaging recycling as part of things like garage cleanouts and whole-home cleanouts – so maybe while we’re dealing with your cardboard, we can deal with that pile of unused sporting equipment or that old couch nobody ever uses!
Whether it’s a few boxes or a huge pile of packaging, our junk removal professionals can get it off your property – and off your mind.
Give us a call today. You’ll be glad you did!
Getting Your Junk Removed Is Fast & Easy!
We make it easy to turn your junk into a distant memory. Whether you call us or use our online form, our junk removal pros will make the process quick & simple.
- Give us a call, or fill out our online form. We'll figure out what you have, and what it will take to get it out. In rare circumstances we may ask you to text / email us photos, or for large projects we may schedule a time to stop out and take a first-hand look.
- We'll quote you an exact price. This price will always be what you'll pay for the junk removal you requested - there are never any hidden fees or upcharges!
- If everything sounds good to you, we'll schedule a time to pick up your junk. We don't have to call you multiple times to make sure you'll be available - we agree up-front, and we keep our word.
- Before we arrive, if there are any items bolted to walls, appliances connected to gas lines / electric, or anything else that's otherwise secured we always appreciate it if you can un-bolt, disconnect, and generally make your junk ready for removal. If this isn't possible, our junk removal experts will handle it for you!
- At the time of your appointment, our junk removal professionals show up when we promised, in uniform, and ready to work.
- We load up everything we agreed. If you find more stuff you want us to haul while we're there, we'll either just take it (we're not going to charge you for a desk lamp!) or we'll give you an on-the-spot add-on price for whatever it is.
- You pay us the agreed-upon amount by cash or credit card (preferred!), or check (if necessary). You'll never pay more than what we quoted you.
- Your junk rides off into the sunset, never to be seen (by you at least!) ever again.